Saturday, March 15, 2014

Open response to anonymous comment on my blog


"you say that of every guy you've ever come across" 

If you know me, as confidently insinuated in your anonymity, you would also know that your statement is in fact an exaggeration. If you don't know me personally let me clue you in. I was married for 8yrs, separated September of 2012 and single thereafter until 2014. During that time any guy I came across was exactly that, a passerby and if anything shook my hand to introduce himself.  

As this blog states in it's introduction this is MY outlet. What I write includes what I think, feel and maybe, just maybe things that have been said to me. Follow me on this one, on more than one occasion I have been told that "we are meant be". I believe that people have strong bonds, make connections throughout life, even past lives. I believe I have and have had more than one soul mate, my friends included. If I in fact said this about you, to you, then I meant it. It's not my style to talk for the sake of it, especially something this deep. 

If I said this to you or you to me and we are not together - I'm sorry for your loss. Clearly it bothers you that this was expressed in the post dedicated to my current beau. Who in fact says and firmly believes that we, he and I are meant to be. What's more, since we reconnected has not let a day go by without showing how much he cares for and wants me in his life. 

If you and I, Mr. Anonymous, had a connection don't worry, we were meant to be. Whatever impact we had on each other served it's purpose. Every person we encounter plays some role in our life. Some good, some bad, but all are lessons. Having said that, and I hope my advice doesn't offend you or in anyway cross a line. Let this also be a lesson. From this point on, if you ever feel you are meant to be with someone and you truly love them - don't wait for it to happen, make it happen. Love requires action, not just feeling, otherwise it's just infatuation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment